Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://www.todaythinking.com
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
The policy which is covered, and you will be accepting
- Purpose:– The Information collected shall only be used to provide the Visitor with the best possible services and a great user experience.
- Third-party application and Cookies:– We obtain further information of yours like your name, email id. Our website server detects which hardware and software you are using. To know how many users have visited the website, we keep a count of visitor’s IP addresses. Through various services that allow access to our website, we gather information based on individual and aggregate search. Depending on what products and pages, the visitors have searched the most, the quality of content is improved accordingly. Likewise, we also work on improving the interface of our page for users.
- Email Subscribes & Unsubscribe:– Sometimes we may ask for your email address and location to provide better services to you. On receiving an email address, we timely send promotional emails to make you better aware of our products and other details like the services we are offering to you. Depending upon your preferences of quotes like faith, hard work, hopes, and much more, we periodically send you emails over a given address. If you want to unsubscribe from the promotional emails hence you don’t want to receive them, then, in this case, your case easily clicks on the ‘unsubscribe’ option to opt-out of the services. The option of ‘unsubscribe’ is given at the bottom of the page. Unsubscribing does not mean you will be prohibited from using the services of your website. You will remain an authentic registered user of Today Thinking and enjoy the knowledge offered to you.
- Robotically data collection:– We don’t robotically generate the content on the website, rather whatever is published is manually handpicked, analyzed, and regularly monitored by our response team. The information collected from you by our trusted partners, market affiliates, and customer service agents could be used for the purpose of marketing. We don’t share your information with any other agency that is not a trustable partner of Today Thinking to avoid the breach of your personal secrecy. However, any sensitive personal details like the phone number are often not shared with the third party.
- Use of external link / Banner:– If you are interested in the banner ads or any external link available on our website, then we have tie-ups with other companies that you may find useful for your interest. In that case, if you visit some other website through our website, then we have reserved the right to collect your information like domain type, IP address, and information on clickstream.
- Software/app/script that we use:– We use data analytics tools and technologies of the third party is being used like Google Analytics and DoubleClick Cookies to obtain your nonpersonal information.
- Security Feature:– We protect user data as we have implemented a variety of security features with our site. Our site is safe & secure to access as it’s under SSL and running on the HTTPS layer.
Email: [email protected]
Last Updated: 1st October, 2021
How to Recognize Emotional Blackmail in Your Relationship
Emotional blackmailing occurs when one person in a relationship threatens to leave the relationship unless their emotional needs are met....
How to Make a Profitable Coworking Space?
Coworking spaces are a rising trend in today’s society. These spaces offer communal work areas, conference rooms, and other amenities...
A Good Self-Introduction Is All You Need to Win
No one knows me better than myself, and I can’t deny this fact. But I have been amidst such situations...
Grammarly Review: Is it the Best Grammar Checker for Writers?
Every field needs a tool to verify whether the work done is proper or not? The same applies to the...
Cole Hauser Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth Movies and TV Shows
Cole Hauser is an actor from the United States who gained fame for his roles in the films ‘Paparazzi’ and...
Selena Quintanilla Biography, Wiki, Age, Husband, Family, Death, Net Worth
Selena Quintanilla, who made her mark as an American singer, was a resident of Texas since childhood. She was fond...
Katie Sigmond Biography, Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Family, Boyfriend, and Career
Katie Sigmond, a well-known face of America, is an actress by profession. Katie is also a Tiktok user. Who is...
Sara Waisglass Biography, Wiki, Career, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Movies and TV Shows
Sarah Wiseglass is a Canadian model and actress best known for her role as Frankie Hollingsworth in the long-running series...
Jayda Cheaves Biography, Wiki, Age, Family, Boyfriend, Career, Net Worth
Jayda Wayda, aka Jayda Cheaves, is a Model, Entrepreneur, and Social Media Influencer Jayda is also famous as the girlfriend...
Peter Billingsley Biography, Wiki, Career, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Movies, and TV Shows
Peter Billingsley is known as an actor, director, and producer. He began his career as a child artist, eventually starring...